Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Birthday Hungama

Just a few years more before I hit the Big 4. But birthdays have never been so good. Only five days back, I had a great birthday with a few close friends. Went to this great restaurant which serves Thai, Korean, Mangolian, Chinese, Japanese .... food and I loved it.

Firoz and Jasmine, the party-goers had of course tried the place and like it anyway. So did Lindsay though his nights are usually spent in some bar rather than a restaurant. Patcy had never tried a restaurant like this and I could see she never will, but I am glad she was with us.

And I received gifts. Candles, jewellery, clothes, chocolates, diyas, cake, but best of all is my diamond ring. Now I know why people say diamonds are a girl's best friend. It has not left my finger.

But the party was not over yet. The next day got invited by a couple Rozina and Micky who are extremely sweet and very proud owners of a huge house. It was a double celebration, house-warming and my birthday. Sat, chatted, drank, ate and came home with a big smile knowing that the world a one big beautiful place.

Waiting for my next birthday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds horrible.