Wednesday, April 18, 2007

You and the World

What can I offer you or the world? My unremarkable personality, which impresses nobody. My mind, which has stopped ticking for quite some time. My physical being which works without tiring trying to prove itself that it has a long way to go before it collapses. My silence, which has increased through the years and will continue to do so. My unfulfilled desires which rages within me but has no outlet to express itself. My calm exterior which was alien to me some years back but now is a friend. My moodiness, which has become second nature to me. My fears that everything is passing by without giving me a second glance and it would be too late before I make anything notice me. I cannot give you any of those which you or the world likes except the things which nobody notices anyway. My care, my love, my forgiving nature, my ever changing priorities, which include you and the world first and then me. So if you have to go away, I wouldn’t be able to stop you or the world because these might not be the things you or the world needs since big time achievers are the flavour of every season. I am no achiever but at least I know what I have gained in my lifetime. You and the world even if it was for a short time.

No comments: